Forvan’s mission is to help companies plan, design, apply or manage their Information Technology, so they operate in a safe, efficient and productive computer environment.
We offer our clients a LOOK, LEARN and LISTEN approach that allows us to find the best solutions for their individual needs, quickly and cost effectively.
- We LOOK at existing set-ups and procedures and offer realistic yet cost effective recommendations that will substantially improve their efficiency and productivity.
- We LEARN about the needs of a company, as well as the needs of employees and customers in order to find appropriate solutions.
- We LISTEN closely to our client’s ideas and opinions and tailor a solution that will best meet their needs.
We appreciate our clients and continually strive to exceed their expectations and bring them the value that they expect from doing business with us.
We treat our clients as partners and keep a neutral perspective so their best interests are always considered.
Forvan owners, Eric Force and Ted Beynen each have over 12 years experience in helping companies to balance people, processes and technology.
As seasoned professionals they possess an abundance of technical expertise and support experience and are committed to providing top-quality services that will identify and implement solutions to IT challenges.
They are in-tune with today’s technology and continually keep abreast of innovative “emerging technologies” and infrastructure improvements that will provide the most value to their clients.
Commitment to Excellence
- Forvan always conducts business in a courteous and professional manner.
- Forvan always acts in the best interests of its customers.
- Forvan logs all information required and documents the problem and solutions clearly.
- Forvan attempts to resolve problems as quickly as possible to avoid downtime.
- Forvan obtains approval before disclosing any confidential information or issues.
In the course of our work, Forvan collects personal information from prospects, customers, current and prospective employees, suppliers and associates. This personal information may include contact information such as name, address, phone/e-mail/fax, etc. that could be used to identify them.
We implement precautions to ensure the information is stored securely and that only authorized personnel are allowed access to it. Information may be stored digitally (in computer data bases and files), on digital storage devises (e.g. floppy disks, cd’s, etc.) and in paper copy.
Information in our possession will be maintained as long as is required by law or until we deem it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was given and will be shredded or otherwise disposed of in a secure manner when it is no longer required to be maintained.
At no time will contact or confidential information be sold, rented, transferred or shared with unaffiliated third parties. Forvan will use all information collected, confidentially in an effort to provide you with superior customer service that’s targeted to the specific needs and interests of your company.
We prefer to use email as a communication tool. It allows us to send out automated emails based on monitored activities as well as important information and correspondence. Emails may include information on software upgrades, securities, virus information, and or promotional giveaways. These emails are 100% opt-in and not considered SPAM. Instructions on how to be omitted from non-essential communications will be listed on each one. We honour your privacy and make all efforts to keep this information informative and necessary to know.