The primary responsibility of a Entry Level Support Specialist is to ensure that all customer contact is handled professionally and efficiently. The Technical Support specialists will be expected to help maintain Forvan’s high service level reputation in this competitive industry, by responding to and resolving technical issues in a competent and timely manner. Additional consideration will be provided to individuals that qualify for government training programs.
- Perform a high level assessment on the severity of calls.
- To answer and resolve all inquiries and requests on-site, by phone, e-mail or other point of contact in accordance with Forvan’s standards and procedures.
- Provide timely follow up with clients and ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Develop troubleshooting skills to be proactive in identifying new and existing problems.
- Proactively escalate customer issues to management when appropriate.
- Participate in after hours on-call support as required.
- Excellent English, with a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- An outstanding service attitude that strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Positive learning attitude and initiative to improve skills and help others.
- High attention to accuracy and detail.
- An honest, trustworthy and reliable work ethic.
- Readiness to ask for help when knowledge or assistance is needed.
- Valid drivers license & reliable transportation.
- MCSE designation preferred.
- A+ designations preferred.
No phone calls, please email resume to: